Jan 1, 2009

Back at it...

I'm going to try blogging again and endeavour not to get too distracted by other passions, dreams, whims, events, ideas, life and kittens.

Really. Seriously. No procrastinating about it.

There is something about writing a little bit every day. It clears the mind trap. I tried having very 'chatty' posts and then I tried sharing just links. For various reasons, neither really worked for me. So I'm going to try and hybrid the two different styles into something that inspires me to keep it up... Also, I struggle with being both an introvert and an extrovert. It just depends on how I wake up in the morning. (Usually more introvert.) This leads to having a very strange relationship with commenting. Sometimes I want them and sometimes I don't. So I'm still going to keep the comments off for now. This may change.

Anyways, "Hi! Happy New Year! Much Luck, Prosperity and Happiness throughout 2009!"